Catholic Pickup Lines
So, for me, Holy Thursday is by far the most romantic day of the entire year. Although any day is a wonderful opportunity to express God’s love towards others, there may be a few of you who may make a special effort for the Feast of St. Valentine. In that case, here are some Catholic pickup lines that you may find useful.
1. I should start a novena in thanksgiving to St. Anthony because I’ve finally found what I’ve been looking for.
2. You have beautiful eyes; Leah would be jealous. (see Gen 29:17)
3. I like your veil.
4. Am I levitating? Because I think I’m in ecstasy.
5. When I meet the Pope I’m going to kiss his ring. Can I practice on your hand?
6. Introduce me to your parents; I want to thank them for choosing life.
7. I wish I was your scapular so I could remain close to your heart.
8. I’m spending my Purgatory on Earth each moment away from you.
9. When can I see you again? My guardian angel wants to hang out with your guardian angel.
10. Can you light my candle? The wind blew mine out. (at a night rosary procession)
11. Do you know the words of the Te Deum? I’ve got to praise God for making such a beautiful creature.
12. It’s First Friday; do you want to make reparation together?
13. Happy feast of St. Agnes! You know, I had a dream about you last night. I wonder what it means… (according to folklore, the person you dream about on the eve of the feast of St. Agnes is the person you’re going to marry).
14. John Paul the Great must have been inspired by you when he wrote “Mulieris Dignitatem”.
15. St. Peter may have the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, but you have the keys to my heart.
Here are some others that I found online that you may enjoy.
16. Confess here often?
17. Did you feel what I felt when we reached into the holy water font at the same time?
18. You’ve got stunning scapular-brown eyes.
19. I bet I can guess your confirmation name.
20. Let’s get out of here. I know a much cozier little Catholic bookstore downtown.
21. You don’t like the culture of death either? Wow! We have so much in common!
22. What’s a nice girl like you doing at a First Saturday Rosary Cenacle like this?
23. Hi there. My buddy and I were wondering if you would settle a dispute we’re having. Do you think the word should be pronounced HOMEschooling, or homeSCHOOLing?
24. May I offer you a light for that votive candle?
25. You don’t have an accountability partner? Me neither.
26. The Bible says “Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry”; how about dinner?
27. You look so beautiful in that mantilla you wear to Mass.
28. Want to go to Adoration with me?
29. Man does not live by bread alone. So how about dinner and a movie?
30. What do you think Paul meant when he said, “Greet everyone with a holy kiss” (1Pet 5:24)?
31. A little bird… the Holy Spirit actually… tells me we should get to know each other a little better.
32. What are your plans for tonight? Feel like a Bible study?
33. Hi, this pew taken?
34. My prayers are answered.
35. Has anyone ever told you, your eyes are like doves and your neck like the tower of David?
36. Read any good Bible passages lately?
37. You know Jesus? Hey, me too! (from Brittney Quirk)
38. I lost my rosary, can I use your fingers? (from David Napoli)
39. Hey … I don’t want to embarass you but your Scapular strap is showing. So … how long have you been wearing that? We should discuss the Sabatine promises over a 40 hours devotion sometime. (from Robert Klesko)
40. “It’s Passion Sunday, may I hold your palm?” (from Walker Solis ed. by me)
41. Presenting a rose: “I just may be the answer to your Little Flower novena.” (from Walker Solis)
42. Thumbing a rosary: “How ‘bout joining me for a few decades?” (from Walker Solis)
43. “Me, I prefer a more traditional Mass. I’m a regular Latin lover.” (from Walker Solis)
44. “You’re a saint! Kiss me, and make me a second-class relic!” (from Walker Solis)
45. “My Guardian Angel thinks you are cute” (from Aaron Russell)
46. “Is that a new perfume or the odor of sanctity?” (from Walker Solis)
47. If I had a bead for every time I though of you, I’d have a joyful mystery. (from John DeLozier)
48. I love that new Benediction Incense scent on you. (from Alexa Schuele)
49. You are like the book of Revelation. You’ve got me all confused. (from Christa Masson)
50. “I think I am called to the vocation of Marriage. Wanna help?”